Used as terms of endearment. Aking mahal See Also in Filipino mahal noun adjective adverb expensive dear love costly beloved See Also in English dear noun adjective mahal ko mahal minamahal iniibig giliw my.


Pin On Rules

Human translations with examples.

Aking mahal in english. Contextual translation of kamusta ka aking mahal into English. Sabihin ko kaya sa yo Damdamin na itinatago Paano aking kaibigan Lihim ay katotohanan Ta. Go on and ask me It wont take me long to answer Ahhh ahhh ahhh CHORUS Youre the only one I love Your love is what I need Your boundless love This is truly how I feel Ahhh ahhh I only feel one way when Im with you.

Human translations with examples. Human translations with examples. English translation of lyrics for Tanging Mahal by Regine Velasquez.

Ibinigay niya sa aking anak ang alaala ng mahimalang mga pangyayaring iyon bilang saksi na mahal Niya ito at kaming mag-asawa ay kapwa nagkaroon ng mas malakas na patotoo na anuman ang hingin ninyo sa Ama sa aking pangalan na tama naniniwalang inyong tatanggapin masdan ipagkakaloob ito sa inyo 3 Nephi 1820. Baby my love yes love hej min kære my dear mother only you my dear. English to Binisaya - Cebuano Dictionary and Thesaurus.

Everything in the world will forget And I am your focus Touching you my hand We will travel together. Mahal ko ang aking magiliw na munting kaibigan. Love n a beloved person.

Mangyari pa mahal ko ang aking pamilya at mga kaibigan bago ko pa narinig ang mensaheng iyon sa kumperensya pero hindi ko nakagawiang sabihin sa kanila na mahal ko sila hindi araw-araw. A person who lacks knowledge of evil. Contextual translation of kumusta ka aking mahal into English.

Baby my love maranao yes love hej min kære youre pretty. Contextual translation of ikaw lang ang aking mahal into English. No intention for any copyright infringement.

I do not own any part of this song. Ikaw Ang Aking Mahal English translation A A Youre my Love Ahhh ahhh ahhh Go on and ask me Who is it that I love. Aking Pagmamahal - Repablikan.

My love yes love my dear mother only you my dear. Of course I loved my family and friends before I heard that conference. English words for mahal include expensive dear love costly beloved valued dearly lovely darling and noble.

Hindi ko maubos maisip na nasa libinigan ang aking mga mahal sa buhay ang aking mahal na ina at ang mga. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Baby my love yes love hej min kære my dear mother goodbye my love.

Contextual translation of ikw ang aking mahal into English. Naalaala ko ang aking mahal na ama na isang minero at ang aking ina ang aking kapatid na babae at ang aking tatlong mga kapatid na lalaki. Aking Mahal English Translation.

That is incessant no one can stop Because God is my guide Oh my dear. Lyrics and Translation Ikaw Lang Ang Aking Mahal Original Lyrics Translation in English Itanong mo sa akin You can ask me Kung sinong aking mahal Whos my love Itanong mo sa akin You can ask me Sagot koy di magtatagal My answer wont take long Ikaw lang ang aking mahal You are my only love Ang pag-ibig moy aking kailangan Your love is what i need. A sweet innocent mild-mannered person especially a child.

Expensive dear love costly beloved See Also in English love noun verb ibig pagmamahal mahal ibigin pag-ibig my pronoun aking ko sa akin Nearby Translations All it takes is ONE hit. Big-ticket Costly Dear Extravagant High High-end High-ticket Precious Premium Priceless Pricey also pricy Spendy chiefly Northwest Ultraexpensive Valuable Beloved Cherished Darling Fair-haired Favored Favorite Fond Loved Pet Precious Special Sweet. Mahal Synonyms in English ExpensiveDear Here are the common synonyms of expensiveordear.

Human translations with examples. Contextual translation of paalam na aking mahal into English. A person who loves someone or is loved by someone.

I thought of my dear father who was a miner and of my mother my sister and my three brothers. Human translations with examples. From this day You are the only life I have And youll just remember my love My heartbeat is just for you.

Baby my love yes love hej min kære hello my darling. I love my friendly little friend.


Pin On Beautiful Filipino Words